Keynote Speaker on Corporate Learning
Patrick Veenhoff aligns corporate L&D and business strategy for driving measurable business value. He is a triple award winner for successfully implementing a social/ collaborative corporate learning approach where 5000 employees teach and learn from each other for tomorrow.
Patrick is an accomplished, results-driven, multilingual Learning & Development Architect highly regarded for profoundly impacting performance through the design and deployment of training programs for the reform, enhancement and advancement of organizational goals and objectives.
Upcoming & Previous engagements
- 4th Annual Corporate L&D summit 2019; Barcelona, Spain
- 4th Annual Corporate University & Corporate Learning Summit 2019; Milan, Italy
- St. Galler Forum Digitales Lernen 2019; St Gallen, Switzerland
- Excellence in Corporate Learning 2019; Amsterdam, Netherlands
- HR Minds Forum 2019; Athens, Greece
- Guest Lecturer “CAS FH in Personalentwicklung” 2019, Kaleidos; Zürich, Switzerland
- LearnTec 2019; Karlsruhe, Germany
- Prologica Business Breakfast 2019; Lisbon, Portugal
- Bildungsinnovator: Corporate L&D Strategy Workshop 2018; Cologne, Germany
- iVentiv: Corporate Learning Europe 2018; Basel, Switzerland
- DoceboInspire 2018; Toronto, Canada
- scil Trend- & Community Day 2018; University St Gallen, Switzerland
- International Conference on E-Learning in the Workplace 2018; Colombia University NY, USA
- Learning Innovation 2018; Zürich, Switzerland (Video)
- HR Strategy Forum 2018; Oxfordshire, England
- iVentiv Talent Management 2018; Zürich, Switzerland
SAY YES TO STAYING IN TOUCH. Every 3 to 6 months I send out a brief email with the latest insights I’ve gained in corporate learning. Sign-up now to stay informed.