Speaker on Corporate Learning
Patrick Veenhoff is a passionate guest speaker on corporate learning innovation and gives inspired talks internationally. Because he shares his experiences, thoughts and opinions, he motivates the conference audience to engage. Patrick wants to challenge the status quo of corporate learning and transform it to a competitive advantage.
His previous engagements include being a conference speaker at iVentiv (Zürich & Basel), Colombia University (New York), and Docebo Inspire (Toronto) amongst others. Patrick also regularly facilitates & moderates workshops to co-create corporate learning innovations and lectures at Kaleidos Fachhochschule (Zürich). Together with his team at Swisscom Enterprise Customers, where he was responsible for Corporate L&D of 5000 employees, he was awarded with 2018 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Learning Awards/ «Best Use of Social/ Collaborative Learning», the 2018 Charles Jennings Awards for Excellence in 70:20:10 and the 2017 Learning Innovation Champion award for successfully implementing a disruptive social learning L&D approach.
Patrick is considered a motivational person and gets top performance feedback. He loves to engage and strives to be a good business motivational speaker. Contact Patrick to hire him as a your next professional speaker on Corporate Learning Disruption. Or, learn how to transform corporate learning for the digital world of tomorrow: Corporate Learning Disrupted.
Upcoming & Previous engagements
- Chairmanship; 5th Corporate L&D Summit 2020; Online
- Speaker; Switching to Digital Learning 2020; Kaleidos FH Zürich, Switzerland
- Speaker; Docebo Learning & Development Workshop 2019; Zürich, Switzerland
- Speaker; Swiss HR & Corporate Learning Transformation Meets Global EdTech Innovation 2019; Zürich, Switzerland
- Speaker; Learning Live 2019; London, United Kingdom
- Keynote Speaker; 4th Annual Corporate L&D summit 2019; Barcelona, Spain
- Keynote Speaker; 4th Annual Corporate University & Corporate Learning Summit 2019; Düsseldorf, Germany
- Panel Discussion; St. Galler Forum Digitales Lernen 2019; St Gallen, Switzerland
- Guest Speaker; EduTrends 2019; Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Germany
- Keynote Speaker; Excellence in Corporate Learning 2019; Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Keynote Speaker; HR Minds Forum 2019; Athens, Greece
- Guest Lecturer “CAS FH in Personalentwicklung” 2019, Kaleidos; Zürich, Switzerland
- Guest Speaker; LearnTec 2019; Karlsruhe, Germany
- Guest Speaker; Prologica Business Breakfast 2019; Lisbon, Portugal
- Co-Moderator; Bildungsinnovator: Corporate L&D Strategy Workshop 2018; Cologne, Germany
- Guest Speaker; iVentiv: Corporate Learning Europe 2018; Basel, Switzerland
- Panel Discussion; DoceboInspire 2018; Toronto, Canada
- Guest Speaker; scil Trend- & Community Day 2018; University St Gallen, Switzerland
- Keynote Speaker; International Conference on E-Learning in the Workplace 2018; Colombia University NY, USA
- Keynote Speaker; Learning Innovation 2018; Zürich, Switzerland (Video)
- Guest Speaker; HR Strategy Forum 2018; Oxfordshire, England
- Guest Speaker; iVentiv Talent Management 2018; Zürich, Switzerland
Patrick is a Learning Performance Coach and advises clients in the optimisation and transformation of learning and development in the digital economy.
Patrick brings practical experience as a line manager and builds the bridge between organisational goals and human capital performance. His idea synthesis delivers unconventional, pragmatic opportunities that measurably improve business results, supported by his track-record implementation ability.
His impressive results have earned him several industry awards, including the 2018 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Learning award, the 2018 Charles Jennings Awards for Excellence in 70-20-10, and the 2017 Learning Innovation Champion award.
His broad background in highly diverse multinational organisations helps him to bridge the gaps between different people within an organisation to implement transformation projects successfully.
Download: high-resolution profile image
There are no events.