Speaker on Corporate Learning
Patrick Veenhoff is a passionate guest speaker on corporate learning innovation and gives inspired talks internationally. Because he shares his experiences, thoughts and opinions, he motivates the conference audience to engage. Patrick wants to challenge the status quo of corporate learning and transform it to a competitive advantage.
His previous engagements include being a conference speaker at iVentiv (Zürich & Basel), Colombia University (New York), and Docebo Inspire (Toronto) amongst others. Patrick also regularly facilitates & moderates workshops to co-create corporate learning innovations and lectures at Kaleidos Fachhochschule (Zürich). Together with his team at Swisscom Enterprise Customers, where he was responsible for Corporate L&D of 5000 employees, he was awarded with 2018 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Learning Awards/ «Best Use of Social/ Collaborative Learning», the 2018 Charles Jennings Awards for Excellence in 70:20:10 and the 2017 Learning Innovation Champion award for successfully implementing a disruptive social learning L&D approach.
Patrick is considered a motivational person and gets top performance feedback. He loves to engage and strives to be a good business motivational speaker. Contact Patrick to hire him as a your next professional speaker on Corporate Learning Disruption. Or, read more about his upcoming book: Corporate Learning Disrupted.
Upcoming & Previous engagements
- Speaker; Learning Live 2019; London, United Kingdom
- Keynote Speaker; 4th Annual Corporate L&D summit 2019; Barcelona, Spain
- Keynote Speaker; 4th Annual Corporate University & Corporate Learning Summit 2019; Düsseldorf, Germany
- Panel Discussion; St. Galler Forum Digitales Lernen 2019; St Gallen, Switzerland
- Guest Speaker; EduTrends 2019; Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Germany
- Keynote Speaker; Excellence in Corporate Learning 2019; Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Keynote Speaker; HR Minds Forum 2019; Athens, Greece
- Guest Lecturer “CAS FH in Personalentwicklung” 2019, Kaleidos; Zürich, Switzerland
- Guest Speaker; LearnTec 2019; Karlsruhe, Germany
- Guest Speaker; Prologica Business Breakfast 2019; Lisbon, Portugal
- Co-Moderator; Bildungsinnovator: Corporate L&D Strategy Workshop 2018; Cologne, Germany
- Guest Speaker; iVentiv: Corporate Learning Europe 2018; Basel, Switzerland
- Panel Discussion; DoceboInspire 2018; Toronto, Canada
- Guest Speaker; scil Trend- & Community Day 2018; University St Gallen, Switzerland
- Keynote Speaker; International Conference on E-Learning in the Workplace 2018; Colombia University NY, USA
- Keynote Speaker; Learning Innovation 2018; Zürich, Switzerland (Video)
- Guest Speaker; HR Strategy Forum 2018; Oxfordshire, England
- Guest Speaker; iVentiv Talent Management 2018; Zürich, Switzerland
Patrick Veenhoff is a Corporate Learning Disruptor. He aligns corporate L&D and business strategy for driving measurable business value. He is a triple award winner for successfully implementing a social/ collaborative corporate learning approach where 5000 employees teach and learn from each other for tomorrow.
Download: high-resolution profile image
- Thu, Oct 24 3:00 pm – 6:15 pm: Kickstart HR & Corp Learning Event (Blocker)
I have found an ok big room at Colab – reserved from 5-8pm. Hence, we could open doors at 5pm and start at 5:30 – so we can also give them a tour of the Colab if interested.
I will confirm this date, once I got the Ok from all of you. Still two missing.
Please do not edit this section of the description.
This event has a video call.
+1 321-428-6184 PIN: 873189768#
View your event at https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MW0zNGZzdnUxYmZxOWRjbWRiczduNXNpajIgcC52QG1lLmNvbQ&tok=Nzgja2lja3N0YXJ0LWFjY2VsZXJhdG9yLmNvbV9qZGZqcjNnMjJsZjJvdDMyZThjb29lZjI1NEBncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29tMDc5M2E1ZjQ0YmEzYmIyMTA2MGM5MGM2ZDRjMmRmNDM0ODA3ZTJlZg&ctz=Europe%2FZurich&hl=en_GB&es=1.
-::~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~::- (Sihlquai 131, 8005 Zürich)
SAY YES TO STAYING IN TOUCH. Sign-up now to stay informed twice a year.