Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Patrick Veenhoff, of [Lütisämetstrasse 109, CH-8706, Meilen]. In these Terms and Conditions, Patrick Veenhoff will be referred to as “Patrick Veenhoff” or “we”, and the user of the website located at https://oncorporatelearning.com (Website) will be referred to as “user” or “you”.
By continuing to use the Website, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Do not continue to use the Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, Patrick Veenhoff and/or his licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on the Website. Patrick Veenhoff grants you a limited, non-exclusive licence to use the Website, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
With the exception of files that we make available for downloading, you must not:
- Republish material from the Website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website
- Reproduce, redistribute, or create derivative works from the Website
- Decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Website or its source code
- Attempt to circumvent or interfere with any of our technical or security measures.
We reserve the right to modify the Website at any time to make improvements and to comply with applicable laws. This may include changes to the appearance, content and functionality of the Website.
Access to Website
You are responsible for providing your own access (computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the Website.
Availability of Website
We aim to provide a seamless service, but we cannot guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website. In addition, we cannot guarantee any of the following:
- that the Website will be error-free;
- that it will be legal for you to access the Website or to create an account on the Website in your country of residence;
- that your device will allow you to visit the Website.
The services we provide on the Website are free of charge. You use the Website at your own risk. With the exception of damage caused by our gross negligence or deliberate misconduct, we do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you incur while using the Website.
Patrick Veenhoff, representing https://oncorporatelearning.com (“we”) controls the processing of your personal data on this website (Website).
We respect your right to privacy and data protection and will always use personal information in a fair and trustworthy manner. We operate in accordance with applicable laws and with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
Personal Data we may collect, use and process
When you visit https://oncorporatelearning.com, the following data will automatically be collected and stored on our servers:
- the name of your Internet Service Provider,
- your IP address,
- the browser you use,
- the operating system on the device used to access our Website,
- the website that you were using to reach us,
- the websites that you visit while you are with us,
- any search terms you have been using to find our Website,
- information on actions taken on our Website,
- language preferences,
- physical location,
- dates and times of Website visits.
With the exception of the IP address, these data are not personal information, but collecting them may allow conclusions to be drawn about visitors to the Website. We use these data for system administration, security, backup, technical support and for statistical purposes.
We will collect, store and process the following kinds of personal information when you voluntarily provide us with them:
- contact information (name, email address, phone number);
- url for your LinkedIn profile.
How we use personal data
Before we collect data from you we will inform you how it will be used. We will use, store and process your data only for legitimate purposes. These purposes include:
- providing you with information you have requested;
helping you to use our Website;
- and discussing my services with you.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as
- (i) customising our users’ visits to our Website,
- (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Website, and
We may use third party web analytics services on this Website, including Google Analytics. The providers of these services use technologies including cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use our Website. The information we collect in this way is disclosed to the service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the Site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
If we wish to use your data in other ways we will first obtain your consent.
With your consent, we may collect information about your activities on our Website, for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell data, nor do we share data we collect and hold about you, except as described here.
To the extent that you have provided consent and as permitted by applicable law we may share your data with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorise these service providers to use or disclose any data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf and/or to comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include businesses that process credit card payments, fulfil orders, and provide web hosting, training, event and marketing services. If we need to disclose your data to any other third parties we will do so only if we first have your consent. The only exception is where we are required to disclose your data to law enforcement authorities, when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, and/or in connection with an investigation of suspected fraudulent or other illegal activity.
We also reserve the right to transfer data we have about you if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party.
Service providers and contractors who need access to your data to provide services on our behalf are required to keep your data in confidence, provide adequate security measures, and to refrain from using your data for any other purpose.
Your Right to Access and Correction
You have the right to
- (i) know what data we hold about you,
- (ii) access and obtain a copy of your data,
- (iii) update or correct inaccuracies in your data,
- (iv) object to our use of your data,
- (v) request deletion of your data from our records,
- (vi) request that we limit our processing of your data, and
- (vii) request that we return your data to you or to a third party named by you.
To exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail ([email protected]). We do not engage in automated decision-making or profiling. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to personal information.
Links To Other Websites
Our Website may provide links to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties.
How To Contact Us