On Corporate Learning
is a place of inspiration on transforming Corporate Learning to become a competitive advantage enabler. It represents the personal thoughts, opinions and experiences of all authors.
The authors share a common believe about Corporate Learning: for organisations it will become ever more important to have a learning culture to adopt to the ever increasing speed of market changes. That learning culture starts with asking why and involving all stakeholders in jointly creating the future of corporate learning.
We seek the discussion with fellow experts, critics, passionated individuals and interest groups to find ways to drive innovation in Corporate Learning.
Founder of “On Corporate Learning” – Patrick Veenhoff
Patrick is an accomplished, results-driven, multilingual Corporate Learning & Development Innovator highly regarded for profoundly impacting business performance through the design and deployment of learning experience architectures for the reform, enhancement and advancement of organizational goals and objectives. Expert at synthesizing personnel, management and operations decisions to meet requirements and align goals with values and visions. New business development through cross-collaboration with multiple business units to achieve record-breaking growth opportunities. Recognized academic qualifications, including a Master of Science in General Management. Constantly promotes excellence and motivates employees toward top-level performance.
– 2018 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Learning Awards/ «Best Use of Social/ Collaborative Learning»
– 2018 Charles Jennings Awards for Excellence in 70:20:10
– 2017 Learning Innovation Champion
– Recognized international speaker on corporate learning innovation
– Spearheaded innovative, disruptive, digitalized and agile approaches in corporate learning and development to enable stellar professional skill development of 5000 employees by transforming to a collaborative learning organisation and initiating the transformation of L&D at group level (14000 employees)
– Transformed culture, skill set and mindset of the L&D team (13 FTE) to drive learning culture transformation
– Increased learner engagement from 188 to 855 active learners per month, enabled employee generated content production of 200 trainings and L&D NPS by 10% within 12 months through data analytics, customer-centric L&D architecture and experience design
– Reduced onboarding time of new employees by 50% through generic and role-specific blended learning onboarding paths jointly develop with business leaders and key stakeholders to drive quick adaptation
– Reduced external training costs by 21% in 12 months while increasing productivity through improving the user experience, implementing smart governance approaches that create cost transparency allowing for smart sourcing
– New business development to drive measurable impact through Learning & Development, such as piloting the Learning Engineering Lab, Chatbot, AR/VR Onboarding, Meet The Expert by utilizing strengths of cross-functional units, EdTech start-ups, academia and recognized industry L&D leaders
Disclaimer of liability
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness, reliability or quality of the information provided.
Liability claims against the author for material or immaterial damage resulting from access to or use or non-use of the published information, misuse of the connection or technical faults are excluded.
Read on for the full disclaimer.
SAY YES TO STAYING IN TOUCH. Every 3 to 6 months I send out a brief email with the latest insights I’ve gained in corporate learning. Sign-up now to stay informed.